Get your book published and distributed with Newman Springs Publishing, the one-stop solution for serious authors. We distribute books to tens of thousands of bookstores and bookseller outlets throughout North America and internationally.
Our staff includes in-house publicity agents, copy editors, graphic artists, distribution coordinators, typeset specialists, wholesale marketers, web designers and social media managers. Working with us is simple, if your manuscript is acceptable and meets our publishing criteria, we will publish it and bring it to the retail market for a relatively inexpensive initial investment.
How can we do this? Because our publishing arrangement establishes a sort of “partnership” between us and the author, whereby we receive only a 6% commission of each book’s net sale proceeds, and you receive the remaining 94% of net sale proceeds. This straightforward, transparent and mutually beneficial royalty split is why so many authors choose to publish with us. Equally important is the fact that all our publishing arrangements specify that you, the author, indefinitely control and own one-hundred percent of your book. All rights to your book forever remain with you. We are merely your publisher.
All books, and all genres, are openly welcomed at Newman Springs Publishing. Each manuscript will be reviewed fairly and objectively for certain criteria that we consider to be key qualities in books we are willing to publish. We focus on key components like originality and continuity of storyline, consistency and depth of character development, length/word count and other factors contributing to the readability of a book.
CONTACT US HERE: 800.634.7189
This was a fabulous process for my first book. Beau was easy to work with and cheered me on when I wanted to give up. I would definitely recommend Newman Springs Publishing and am grateful for them. Beau is responsive and helpful- kind and thoughtful. I always felt like he had my back! All staff that I ever interacted with was helpful and kind. 5 stars all around!!
Tammy joy Lane
I had the pleasure of working with James Gordon He was very professional, courteous and attentive to my wishes. He kept me in the loop with several update emails and when it came to my cover design James and the team there did an awesome job taking my rough copy and making it into something very amazing looking.
Getting my second children’s book published with Newman Springs Publishing was a very positive experience. A special thank you to Sadie, my Publication Director. Whether we had contact by phone or email, she was always helpful, professional, and offered wonderful guidance throughout the publishing process. In addition, the illustrations created by their team of artists turned out great. I am very happy with the final product!
Working with Newman Publishing was a joy from start to finish. I am particularly grateful to Michael Lawrence who saw me through the entire process. His advice and “hand holding” were exemplary and I hope to work with him on another project in the future. I would highly recommend Newman Publishing to any aspiring author.
My book ,The Other Side of Town, has been recently published by Newman Springs Publishing. The publication director, Kim Stanwyck has been extremely helpful in guiding me through the process of bringing my manuscript to fruition. Without her patience and knowledge, I would have been at a complete loss. A heart felt thank you, Kim.
Sadie McGlaughin was knowledgeable and helpful while working on my book The Den Blue Rooster. I would look forward to working with Sadie again in the future. She was able to quickly answer any of my questions and to correct any of my requests promptly. I am pleased with the final product, artwork and the Newman Springs process. She walked me through all those weeks and months of what publishing entails.
It was such a pleasure working with Newman springs publishing, their staff is so amazing and very professional. We were assigned an editor who went beyond what she was assigned and made our experience into the world of publishing a memorable one. Thank you, Newman springs for everything.
Beau Rankin was with me step by step. He was patient and answered any question I had thoroughly and quickly. I was extremely impressed with his response time when I sent him an email. He helped make my book something that I am very proud of and I’d be happy to work with him again.